[Video+Trans] 120225 Entertainment Relay Block B cut

2012/03/09 0 comments
120225 Entertainment Relay Block B
Cr & Uploaded by pinknokio @ yt
via blockb7.wordpress.com



Reporter: Idol group Block B who’s debuted two one year ago, has been subjected to an international controversy. While in an interview with a Thai internet media, their inappropriate attitude has been the main issue. This is the video from the interview. Pushing their butts into the cameras and clapping with their feet, it was a big mess. The video was uploaded in portal sites, recording more than one million views and the controversy got out of hand.
Zico:I hope our financial support will help them recover mentally. All we have right now is money.
Kyung:How much did you say you’d pay?
Zico:Me? 7000.. won?
(T/N: Okay. I have to admit, in the midst of all this happening, I have not bothered to watch the actual interview. But now that I’ve watched this, I’m pretty sure Zico was about to say ‘7천만원’ or something along those lines. 7천만원 is roughly 70 thousand dollars. He hesitated after the ‘7 thousand’, and blurted out ‘won’, for reasons I don’t know. I’m saying that he might have not really meant it in the first place.)
Reporter: This statement has raised up the level of criticism. What would the members’ opinions be, about the controversy? We visited their company.
Q:How do you feel after the controversy?
Zico:As a singer of South Korea, I feel so remorseful and regretful about disappointing our citizens and fans. I don’t think we ever thought this would get out of hand. I think it was such a foolish behaviour.
Q:Why did you shave your head?
Zico:To remind myself that I’m the one at fault.
Reporter:Many people are worrying that this controversy will lead to rebellion.
Q: What effect does their attitude have on the whole of K-POP?
Man:The members’ image is the group’s image, which is the nation’s image as well. With this in mind, one man’s mistake can lead to enormous things.
Reporter:The Thai media has dealt with this controversy with great depth, and the voices of Thai fans could be heard. Thai idol Nichkhun’s statement was introduced in detail as well.
Q: How did you feel after seeing Nichkhun’s tweet?
Zico:That I’ve made a really big mistake. That this mistake is not only defaming us but the whole of Korea and K-POP idols.
Reporter:After the controversy, Block B immediately released an apology video.
Zico:I’m so sorry. …
Reporter:Meanwhile, some fans’ overreactions have also been a problem. Due to a death petition, P.O has been hospitalised because of the shock resulting from it.
Q:What do you hope to see in idols promoting globally?
Man:What’s more important that talent is education in personality and social behaviours. They have to be educated well in these things.
Block B:We’re sorry.
TRANSLATION CREDITS: kono-mama@tumblr
(Note: I don’t know why Ent. Relay said ‘two years ago’ lol this trans has been going around on Tumblr so I thought I’d share it here too.)
(EDIT: Changed the ‘two years’ to one year because /maybe/ it’s a translation mistake.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Block B Club Indonesia | TNB